Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where can I find pageant make-up with more than 50% pigment to cover up scars and blemishes?

I need help covering up scars and bad blemishes when in pageants so far it hasn%26#039;t weighed me down but I need to make sure it doesn%26#039;t... Thanks! Whitley|||Someone said Derma blend and they are correct. You cannot use stage make-up it is too thick and depending upon the pageant system and stage lighting you take a chance it will look horrible. Derma blend is not thick, you feather it in then apply a little powder, it is light not like a cake.|||Go to Sally Beauty Supply.|||Here are a couple makeup brands that specialize in theatrical makeup that I think are great!





Kryolan- They have awesome foundations for stage. They will cover up ANYTHING!!! They also have the most amazing lash glue ever!! I use Kryolan products for some of my photo shoots and they look fantastic!





Ben Nye- also has some great products in terms of foundations.





**My first choice by far would have to be Kryolan. It looks great on stage and gives an even finish that is amazing!! I mean you don%26#039;t want to wear it on a daily bases obviously because it is thick but like i said if you want the best finish Kryolan is the way to go!!





Good luck!!!|||Try your local theatre or dance studio, they would have much expertise in this field and hopefully lead you to some local suppliers of the product you request. Best of luck!|||Theatre makeup is your best bet. I used to have to coverup ballet dancers tattoos and scars with it. Here%26#039;s a good one to search for:


Aquacolor Palette Waterbased Makeup


24 great flesh colors in Aquacolors. These makeups are applied with a barely wet sponge or brush. They stay on for hours but wash off with soap and water. A little goes a long way as these makeups are highly pigmented.|||DermaBlend is some of the best and made especially for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment