Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am a 16year old African American with acne scars on my face should I use mederma or cocoa butter?

Cocoa butter is natural and takes a little longer to visibly reduce the appearance of the scars. Mederma may work faster so why not use both the cocoa butter will not hurt if used along with the Mederma.|||Aloe and vitamin e. That%26#039;s what I was told after having knee surgery. It heals and fades scares.|||I would definitely go for Cocoa Butter|||First, if you are popping pimples you should stop because it will leave a scar. Especially if you are darker skinned like me than it will be more apparent.





I used some Avon products they seemed to work really well, The toner and the face wash. I also use Avon moisturizer but its expensive and I%26#039;m sure cheaper face creams would work almost as well.





Also, becuase we put oils and creams in our hair to keep it soft and strong, sometimes it might make the skin by your hairline more pimply, so make sure to wash very regularly and rinse with warm water (and then cold to close the pours to more dirt) and the moisturiiiiiiize. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment