Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do i prevent new pimples from becoming scars?

theyre not scars yet.|||vitamin e - crack the capsule and rub the gooey vitamin e stuff on your pimple spot once it is gone. It will make any scars that are there go away in a few weeks,|||Dont pick at them. They get to be scars when you pop them and then pick at them. just like any cut or open sore. also, witch hazel or cocoa butter help to fade marks you might already have.|||Definitely do ot pick them. Let them take their course and heal on their own.|||try anti-inflammatory ingredients like aloe vera|||Keep your hands off them and they%26#039;ll eventually go away.|||dont pick or scratch them.|||Do not pick them and apply alchohol to them and keep your face clean. :]|||??|||cream and vasoline|||THe best answer for this is: DO NOT SCRATCH OR TOUCH THEM. JUST LEAVE THEM GO BY THEMSELFS. you can put cover and stuff on top..but dont touch of hurt them!


good luck!|||DON%26#039;T POP THEM!! Just let them naturally disappear. With the help of some acne wash of course.|||Dont pick them and put lots of anti acne cream on it. The less you touch your face the faster it will go away.|||Just don%26#039;t mash and poke at them. My face is ruined from my teenage years. I wish I would have known.|||Don%26#039;t pick on them; use acne wash and let it be until it vanishes. (Wash your face everyday!)|||Do not pick them and they will not become scars|||Almost everyone here has already given you good advice. DO NOT PICK THEM!! Vitamin E won%26#039;t hurt either. Good luck. To prevent pimples use a face cleanser called (AcneFree) made by University Medical you can find the company on the Internet and it is fairly inexpensive. Works great for my daughter.|||Clean your face very well everyday, wipe with toner and please do not pick at your pimples that is what causes the scarring.|||dont scratch/ pick on them and definitly do not pop them|||Don%26#039;t pick or pinch or do anything to put pressure on them or break the surface ... clean thoroughly w/o irritating the skin to prevent infection ... if there is no damage to repair, there will be no scar ...|||Do NOT pop them. Go and get Proactive right away it helps a lot!|||try buying vitamin E capsules, pricking them with a pin, and squeezing the vitamin E oil onto the pimples. This should help them heal without scarring.





This also works for new scars to help them fade. I had second degree burns on my arms that didn%26#039;t scar b/c I put vitamin E oil on them every day for several weeks.|||I had so many pimples. I would leave them alone, adults would pop them when my guard was down. Now, I don%26#039;t have any and I only get them when I eat salty foods and foods I learned I was allergic to. I would use use Acetolia soap 3 times a day! That cleared my face fine. Any pimple scar won%26#039;t last more over 2 years and most are gone in days. Don%26#039;t worry. When I get one, I take a drop of L%26#039;oreal liquid foundation mixed with 4 drops of Olay complete and you can%26#039;t tell. But, that%26#039;s my recipe, I don%26#039;t know if your skin works well with that or get a rash. Try it with 1/8 of your face and if it works well after a few days use it all over your face, but not on your eyebrows. By the time your pimple scar clears up, it never showed anyway. Never sleep before you wash your face even if it%26#039;s all gone. When I was a teenager all the very popular girls in the after school activities with big groups of friends had pimples and they never stopped smiling, I wish I had had that confidence, but I%26#039;ve always been shy with people I don%26#039;t perceive and too busy to do stuff like those girls. I once had to help one of them. I treated her with the kindness of an interviewer and I made small talk with utter sophistication instead of feeling jealous of someone I really didn%26#039;t know who%26#039;s life was really like. Enjoy your youth with greed before the years exchange it for experience and too many people to please.|||when you pop them, try to pop them with Q-tips|||dont pick at them most important.


but also:


*use acne cleanser of some kind


*dont touch ur face|||Do not pop zits. Period. Popping zits on your face or anywhere causes redness. Pop enough zits in the same area and eventually the skin will stop healing and thus cause a scar. If you do have redness or scars you can get rid of it by using a cream called Tazorac.|||You get scars when you pop your pimples??? Never heard of it|||Well, all you have to do is buy some sort of zip cream at the store. Proactive is VERY good. It%26#039;s ok if your scared of the scares. The scares won;t come for a long time, so if you don;t want scares, get rid of them zits.








P.S no need to post this question twice|||dont break the pimples|||get proactive or go see a dermatologist...

No comments:

Post a Comment