Monday, April 26, 2010

What do you think about scars?

I have a large scar that goes diagonally across my stomach. I%26#039;ve had it for a long time and all ways figured I could have it removed. Know I%26#039;ve grown attached to it. It%26#039;s kinda like a tattoo (which i also like). I even wear bikinis. just wondering what others think.|||If you feel comfortable with it, then you shouldn%26#039;t feel ashamed to hide it. Wear bikini%26#039;s and flaunt what you have!


I have a big scar across my cheek from being scratched by a dog when I was a child, I call it my %26quot;battle scar%26quot; and I love it. :D


x|||I would not feel that you have to cover up any scar unless it makes you feel uncomfortable. I have a mole on my nose, which I hate, but have learned to live with it because it%26#039;s too expensive to have it removed. I feel people like/love you for what is inside you, not for what is on the outside. A scar is nothing to be ashamed of.|||I have a HUGE long scar on my back from surgery. I am only 13 and I hate to look at it. It makes me feel so different and everyone makes fun of me for it. Please tell me your a girl, because if your a guy and your wearing bikini%26#039;s I am pretty disturbed. I also had scoliosis surgery and I have the scar going all the way down my back too.|||I kinda know what you mean. I had scoliosis surgery a few months ago, and I have a huge scar all the way down my back. The doctor said it will fade and I%26#039;ll hardly be able to see it, but I actually kind of like it! I know that sounds really weird, but I%26#039;m pretty fond of it now!|||i think that if you are comfortable with it, then other people will be too. and besides, everyoneee has scars. and they dont bother me at all, my friend has a huge scar on her knee from a shark, and i think that its cool because its like a story on your body. except hers is really scary :)|||I don%26#039;t have many scars. Sometimes they can look bad on people but other times they can look cool. Almost like a tattoo, as you said. I only have a little one under my chin and one on the side of my face by my ear where my cat scratched me.|||I have a similar scar from cancer when I was 8. It goes from my spinal cord, around to the front below my belly button. I love it and I am incorporating it into a tattoo! I wear a bikini too and tell people I got attacked by a shark!|||i think scars are cool. u know.. some people pay for scarification.





http://freshpics.blogspot.com/2008/04/sc鈥?/a>|||I think scars are like tattoos of courage. Some people think they are ugly or whatever but they are just haters, so many people think scars are cool.|||i have an scar from where my appendix was removed and i kinda like it =D people are always like ahhhh and i%26#039;m like yeaah man!|||I dont mind them :) there like memories i have one on my eye from when i fell down the stairs and hit the skirting board ! i always remeber that Lol !!|||i dont mind scars either i have a big one across my leg which doesnt bother me as long as your happy it doesnt matter wot others think|||Some people would say its like a sign of something you have experienced, i have no problem with them.|||i like scars, they show character and life experience:-)|||I like scars. :)|||its not a problem everyone has scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment