Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you get rid of acne scars??

im using retin-a micro from the derm but it doesnt really seem to help =( anyone kno any natural home remedies to get rid of them??|||Aww sweetie...trust me, been there done that...dont use too many things mixed together. Im using Clinique right now, and i bought the on-the-spot gel and that gets rid of everything. Let your face heal naturally by just using the cleanser, and that should help you heal. And watever you do...dont touch your face throughout the day, or use on the spot gels till everything%26#039;s gone. Good luck!|||A paste made from tuemeric nand sandalwood powder might help..good luck..!|||dont pik at it


plastic surgery


proactiv|||You really can%26#039;t get rid of them. I have a few too and I found this makeup that is really good at conceling them. It%26#039;s calling CoverBlend by Exuviance. I buy mine at Ulta and it%26#039;s under $20 (I think). I%26#039;m sure you can find it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment