Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has anyone ever used "Scars No More" for their acne scars? How did it work?

Has anyone ever used %26quot;Scars No More%26quot; for their acne scars? How did it work? I appreciate your answers!|||I have never heard of this product but I worked for a plastic surgeon for 3 years. People would go buy Mederma thinking it would make scars disappear and be disappointed. Yes, it lessens the appearance, but so would any kind of lubricant that you rub on a scar to break down that tissue.





First step is to treat the acne and get it under control and to use a moisturizer with an SPF of at least 30 will help keep the scars from becoming red and raised from sun exposure.





To treat the individual scars you can treat them my microdermabrasion(buffing off the skin to reveal the fresh underlayers, smoothing out the skin) at a dermatologist or medspa OR a store bought one(neutrogena makes a kit for under $40 I think). The store bought one will take longer to get results but you can do it in the privacy of your home. Another option, is to have a dermatologist or plastic surgeon fill the scars with a dermal filler, like Restylane or collagen.





Good Luck!|||I am also interested in this.|||I%26#039;m sure that SOMEONE has used it...

No comments:

Post a Comment