Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to get rid of chickenpox scars??? HELP?

I have chicken pox scars right above my mouth and they aren%26#039;t pits but they are like pushed out, not in. It drives me crazy, and i went to the skin doctor and he was like you can%26#039;t do anything. I%26#039;ve read bout some stuff that makes the scars lighter, but i%26#039;m asian so the the scars look light on me and i really dont want to make it lighter|||Hey you can try out good branded almond oil. Apply twice a day once in morning 1 hour before taking bath and the other when u go before to bed. Its upto you to decide u have to wash ur face or not before sleeping.





Personally i had tried this and found success. No side effect.








OR





If it%26#039;s really deep then go to the derma for a small dermabrasion treatment for that area. It will look sore for a few months but the scar will be gone permanently.








Good Luck!|||I still have a small circular depression on my forehead (not noticeable) from when I had chicken pox 17 years ago.|||omg! i have chicken pox scars too and im asian! i have one above my mouth too and on my chin. i have them there since forever and i really wna get rid of them. good luck =] x|||Please dont use any chemical products on your skin. Find out some good natural or organic skin care products





i would like to recommend you : http://www.skincareorganix.com/|||I had them when i was young and don%26#039;t have any scars, just wait a couple of months i guess.|||Makeup.|||Try Mederma or Bio Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment