Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I fade acne scars?

Take a look at healthquest.peoplesway.com, Oil of Mink. This has made a seven year old scar on me much less noticeable. I have a neice and her 13 year old stretch marks went away using this. I have seen a woman that had a huge birthmark on her face and you can%26#039;t see it now that she uses this oil. Look at youtube and search for peoplesway to see some video information.|||read tips on reducing the appearance of scars and more on skincare to help you better on this site|||Medicated creams, lotions, and other products.


They do have surgery but I don%26#039;t sugjest that unless its really serious.|||a lot of water nd vitamin B nd C,mostly time it will go away|||Try ambi,it takes awhile it works,the next thing that works is steriods but they say it%26#039;s not good for your face,but my face is so smooth people allways ask why is my face so smooth,bethamethasone,stuff like that worked for my face.|||mederma

No comments:

Post a Comment