Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you know anything that can help for acne scars?

Bio oil is too... oily for my skin and I end up getting more acne when I use it.|||I know this is going to sound bad but ProActive really clears up your skin! It also removes acne scars! You should try it!





Hoped I helped :D|||My grandma used honey and oat as a remedy. I hear that it is pretty good. They honey removes the dirt and oil while the oats cleanse and heals the scaring. I think its pretty reasonable. This is all easily found in your pantry. Good luck and let your natural glowing skin shine.





And it that doesn%26#039;t work you can always try some tea tree oil. Its commonly used for nails but it%26#039;s very beneficial.|||Before you treat the scars you need to get rid of the acne. The best way to do this, I have found, is to use good old fashioned bar soap and wash your face in the hottest water you can stand and just scrub. Then rinse with cold water, go over your face with some kind of astringent, then use a facial moisurizer with vitamin e. What this will do, is it will replace the oils that your face will form naturally with a different type of moisture which will not cause your face to get infected and eventually the acne will go away if you stay with this routine 2-3 times a day. Also, my hair is oily, so I use a dandruff shampoo for oily hair when I wash my hair. I wash my hair daily as well. Tanning in the tanning bed also seems to help my complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment