Monday, April 26, 2010

What can i do about scars? making me depressed?

Is there anything out there that can hide scars?..they%26#039;re ruining my life..I don%26#039;t go out as much anymore.I cry sometimes looking at myself. I%26#039;d rather hide from the world then be seen. I%26#039;m always saying how ugly i am cus it%26#039;s true..no one looks great with scars.Is there anything that can hide them or fade them?..I don%26#039;t have 3000 $ to get my scars done. I wish i did cus then i%26#039;d be a happier person. I%26#039;d have confidence..but never will with these scars...I%26#039;m so depressed..I don%26#039;t know what to do.|||If your scars are anywhere but your face you can wear clothing to hide them. The truth is really people may stare at your scars initially, but when they meet and talk with you and especially when they become your friend nobody will even be aware of the scars. A smile and pleasant attitude can override any physical situation. I wish you the best. Scars does not a person make.|||There is makeup that covers these kinds of things!





Stop tearing yourself up!





I watched a show on a total bodied tattooed Principle of a school who fooled everyone everyday, so you%26#039;ll be alright!





If you don%26#039;t feel like covering them; what is SO bad about you???!!





You are a Good person! Look at what you have to offer and stop with the other!





Please know that marks/scars don%26#039;t make the person!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||Scars can be very depressing, I have some very obvious ones that I have never been able to hide, they are far too visible. It depressed me to for a while, but as I%26#039;ve found out.. when they are a scar that is discolored there are plenty of things to get rid of it, there are cheap products that help make the disappear some. But if the scar is more of an indent, they will lessen in time (sometimes years, but I promise it%26#039;ll get better) and if it is raised, there are products for that too. Just spend sometime in the drug store and you%26#039;ll find it! for discolored ones find products with Vitamin E, they work wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment