Monday, April 26, 2010

I have a couple of scars on my face that i really want to just heal or just lighten it up. Any ideas?

buy vitamin E gel pills (theyre pretty inexpensive) and every night before you go to bed break the pill and put the vitamin E on your scar. Also make sure to put sunscreen on the scars when you leave your house. |||I have an idea but I have never tried it. An increase in metabolism can heal wounds right? Green tea increases metabolism. What if you mixed some green tea with aloe and put it on the scar? Sounds corny but the aloe would be there so the green tea won%26#039;t have the consistancy of water although you could also try getting some green tea herbs and boiling them in water to sterilize it and then mix the herbs with the aloe.|||Lemon is a skin bleaching thing. Try it. I got dark stitches scars from falling on an escalator when I was 5. Now its really light thanks to lemon!|||try using a scar cream


like a cocoa butter stick. or a scar lightening cream for ur face





they have tons of stuff like that at your local store!

No comments:

Post a Comment