Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to cure scars on cheeks?

I have got scars in my both cheeks, it doesnt looks good, help me out to get clear skin where m pregnant now|||Try exfoliating three times a week, this will help with skin renewal, and keep doing it as this will give your skin a lovely boost anyway.





You can try the product Bio-oil which works wonders for scarring!





Everyone recommends it!|||use Bio Oil every day.


I have a scar on my cheek from an accident when I was a toddler.


I only started using it recently (I%26#039;m 18 now) and I%26#039;ve been using it for about 6 months. You can barely see the scar now and it was the size of half my cheek!


Bio Oil is great, and you can use it on stretchmarks (if you get them!) after your pregnancy!





Good luck with it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment