Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best products agains acne and acne scars?

I have mild to moderate acne on my cheeks and chin. I use Burt%26#039;s Bees Garden Tomato Soap two to three times a day. It%26#039;s gentle and balances your skin%26#039;s PH level. I use Common Sense Shea Butter on my face at night. Shea butter has more Vitamin C than an orange, and Vitamin C helps fade acne scarring.





I get both of these products in the natural section at Long%26#039;s drug store. You can find them in a natural food store, or online at places like www.drugstore.com. Because of these two products, my skin is relatively clear and radiant. :)|||PROACTIVE!!!!!|||ProActiv|||If you have the money you could get laser surgery to take off the acne and acne scars. Depending on how bad your acne is to found out of much it willcost.|||Proactiv|||http://andycaine.johndunne.hop.clickbank鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment