Monday, April 26, 2010

Clearing up pimples and acne scars?

I used to have bad acne and now i have scars from popping pimples =/


now i only get little pimples from dance (dancing with makeup on).





so:


-what products can i use to get rid of acne scars?


-what products do you use to get rid of your pimples?








please don%26#039;t suggest proactive because i used to use it and it turned out i was allergic to it.|||Try these remedies for acne scars -





Make a paste of sandalwood and rose water. Apply this on the affected areas. Wash with warm water after drying. Sandalwood is very effective in removing the acne scars.


Apply inside of papaya skin on your face and wash with water after an hour.


Cucumber juice also when applied on the acne spots helps to fade the marks.


Apply sunscreen lotion on the spots and then after an hour rub lemon juice on it. Lemon is very effective in lightening the spots.


Apply tea tree oil on the scars. It will help to unclog the pores and heal the scars.|||I have the exact same problem. I%26#039;ve been using Neutrogena Acne Stress Control face wash twice a day, and I very rarly break out any more (I broke out a little more when I first started using it, but after about a week and a half it really started to clear up my face). Even when I get a pimple, it clears up almost instantly (well within a day, which to me is pretty darn fast, lol) after one use. As for the scars.....I wish I knew. I%26#039;ve tried a lot of things. I recently bought this face gel/lotion from Clinique that is supposed to get rid of the scarring, but its not working that fast. I suppose its helped a little. It says it takes about six weeks to really kick in, but I%26#039;m kind of impatient about these things, lol. I do think that the face wash has helped clear them a little too because with less pimples appearing, the scars have a chance to heal themselves before another pops up. I hope this helps!|||Try Tea Tree oil it is excellent.Tea Tree oil can be applied directly on the pimples or acne. Lemon juice diluted in water can also be applied externally because of its antiseptic quality. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||try clinique acne systems. i use it and it helps. im a dancer too and hate having to wear all that makeup and knowing i might break out. so try to wash it all off as soon as you%26#039;re done dancing.|||Fade your acne scars away using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;

No comments:

Post a Comment