Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can you get tattoos over keloid scars?

If not, what is the best method of removal of them? I have a lot from my teenage days and they are disgusting and embarrasing and its so hard to try to wear short sleeves without covering them up|||Tattooing keloids is a bad idea, the skin is tough, so it won%26#039;t take pigment well, and the pigment is most likely going to blow out instead of keeping it%26#039;s shape.


Try silicone pads, my friend used them after a car accident left her face badly scarred and they worked really well .





http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product/sc鈥?/a>|||the guy on miami ink did it one time so it should work for you too|||Why not? My tattoo artist worked with my scar and incorporated it into the deisgn.


Scars are hard to remove, being keloids, its a lotta time, and as above, silicone patches would help. You could try lightening creams too.

No comments:

Post a Comment