Monday, April 26, 2010

Got genital skin tags removed from my pregnancy, now I have scars?

It looks like I had herpies or something! Has anybody had any expierence with this? Is there anything I can do to hide them or get scars removed? Will it go away? The scars aren%26#039;t white, they are like blue colored and on the very top of the inside of my thigh. I%26#039;m afraid I wont be able to wear shorts =/|||How short of shorts are you trying to wear? If you are wearing anything out in public that shows the scars from %26quot;genital%26quot; skin tags then you need to put some decent clothes on.





Most scars will eventually fade but it can take time. I had surgery 2 yrs ago and the scar is still quite red. It has patches that have faded and eventually it will fade entirely, but it%26#039;s taking a good long time.|||Possibly try Mederma. You can find it at any walmart, cvs, walgreens...ect. Its for scars and stretchmarks... i hope it works!


I personally dont have any experiance with this subject I just wanna try and get ya a bit of help. Also may check in consulting with your OB or whoever removed them for ya.|||Try getting some vitamin E caps and pop them open and put the oil on them for a few weeks, once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment