Monday, April 26, 2010

Does Palmer's Cocoa Butter helps to clear up spots scars ?

I would like to know how long it takes to see the changes ?


And also, does it makes spots scars disappear completely ?|||I never though it worked very well...So I heard about using Vitamin E lotions for scars and that%26#039;s what I have been using and it seems to work nicely. It took away some stretchmarks from weight gain, and I%26#039;m using is currently to clear up some scars from breaking my ankle. I use St. Ive%26#039;s Vitamin E lotion and LOVE it! I hope this helps though and good luck to you!|||Any coco butter is good for scars, make sure its the really thick coco butter cream|||I dont know but it hasnt worked very well on my stretch marks.





i used loads and they only went a little bit.





But at least they did go a bit





x

No comments:

Post a Comment