Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best facial to help reduce scars?

I have some small scars on my face ( as when i had spots i used to pick them)- and am considering of having a facial to help reduce the scars..


I have heard of the %26#039;CRYSTAL CLEAR MICRODERMABRASION %26#039; facial, which supposedly:


• Method of resurfacing the outer layers of the skin


• An excellent treatment for ageing skin, lines and wrinkles, open pores, blackheads, pigmentation, blemish, scares, acnes scars, stretch marks.


• Eliminates black heads immediately with its vacuum effect


• A course will really benefit your skin leaving it in tip top condition.


..... and the


KARIN HERZOG RANGE- ... OXYGEN Facial - PORE DRAW: Voted “the best facial in the world” by The Times, this is the treatment most people start with and continue with until their skin is balanced and clear of major congestion. Oxygen is used to sterilise the skin and then heal and repair the skin, diminishing the scar tissue.


Please could anyone tell me their opinions of the facials and if there are any other facials|||here is a site that answers all med questions


http://www.webmd.com/





they have an excellent forum|||For more info on the Karin Herzog facial please visit


http://www.shop.karinherzog.co.uk/page.asp?id=MENU001 Report Abuse
|||I tried the dermabrasion you mention, it is ok, saw nice overall results in my skin, but I was trying to get rid of a spider bite that left a nice pit mark on my forehead. I am now using Amlactin, it is a lotion, creme also, not a prescription, but you have to ask the pharmacist for it, it is more expensive so it is behind the counter, can get it for less than 20 bucks, can also be ordered online as well. It contains lactic acid, I have been using it for about 3 weeks, I am having GREAT results, pit is almost gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment