Monday, April 26, 2010

How do i get rid of my dark scars on my feet?And I also have a lot of visible warts on my feet=(?

I%26#039;m soo desperate.please help.. I%26#039;m sad coz i cant wear all those cute shorts and everything...





And by the way, I%26#039;m not rich., so i cant afford those skin grafting and everything..|||wart is a infectious diseases maybe you can use virgin coconut oil lotion.... is has anti bacterial and viral and also can smoothen and maybe whiten your skin|||the only safe and effective way of removing your warts is by consulting your dermatogist...there%26#039;s a laser method called %26quot;cautery%26quot; which is not painful since they will apply topical anesthesia, to remove the warts..it%26#039;s a bit expensive but not as expensive as skin grafting...some dermatologists also stock unbranded creams in their clinics which you can use to get rid of the dark scars in your feet..it does not also hurt to have a heart to heart talk with your dermatologist and tell him/her about your monetary budget for any medical procedures he/she will do to you..anyway, good luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment