Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you get rid of pimple scars?

i use to have a lot of pimples on my forehead and now i just need to get rid of the scars, but it isn%26#039;t that easy, is there any way that i can get rid of them instead of having to live with them there for the rest of my life?|||if they are not bad scars then put mederma on it .. but if it is what people call %26quot;crater face%26quot; you cant you will have to live with it.. If you do get mederma then make sure u put it on their EVERYDAY dont skip days I did and it made my scar less noticable but i still know its their ((belly button ring scar))|||TRY PROACTIVE also i use alcahol|||i think makeup is the only way to get rid of thim sorry buddy|||i tried lemon and it worked for me (on my whole face)... you put lemon juice on your forehead and leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off with warm water and soap, lemon is a natural bleach. it%26#039;ll even make your face less greasy and province brake outs because it deep cleans, and it%26#039;s safe.|||you can use macderma or coco butter lotion but the pure coco butter it will come in a tube or stick or in a like jar

No comments:

Post a Comment