Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can I get a tattoo over scars?

I%26#039;m getting a breast reduction, and I like tattoos more than scars, so I was wondering if I would be able to get a tattoo to cover the scars? I%26#039;m not sure if it would hurt my boobs or not. I%26#039;m not worried about breast feeding, cause obviously, i%26#039;m not going to do it with a reduction. So if anyone has done this, or knows? that would be cool, and if you have any ideas for tattoos if its ok?|||I am hoping you have been well advised about these scars. They can be very pronounced, many times hyperpigmented and in odd places.





While scars can be tattooed - where these typically are would not really be too good for it in my opinion, artistically.





I have seen many women for these looking to have them color corrected and the scarring softened. They are generally around the areola and then straight down the middle and clear across under the breast. If they eventually turn light/white you are okay for that.|||I%26#039;m not sure about the breast feeding but my mother in law got a tattoo to cover her scar and my friend got a tattoo over his scar. Talk to your tattoo artist and find out what you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment