Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to apply concealer to acne scars?

This is the stuff I use%26quot;


http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=fresh_pocket_powder_foundation





In color (655 tawny)








and this:





http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp;jsessionid=ZYSX13XUAR0MPQFIASH4VEWAVACJF0V0?productId=cg_smoothers_concealer





in color DEEP 720.





the concealer is sort of a different color from my powder, cause i couldn%26#039;t find a color right away to match it much. it sort of matches.





but my problem is, how do i blend in the concealer to hide my acne scars? Do I put the powder on first or the concealer? Which way? Any tips?


|||I would use foundation first to even out your skin and to help the discoloration or the acne scars so you don%26#039;t have to have concealer caked on your face.O.k. get the concealer brush and concealer and DAB it around the acne NO stokes! Dab! and keep dabbing until the concealer fits your skin tone don%26#039;t use to much of parts of your skin will feel like dry and caked with make up.





P.S. Let the foundation dry THEN put on the concealer.


Use Clean %26amp; Clear to get all the acne off!





Good luck C=|||I hate that kind of concealer i tried one from Maybelline trash that%26#039;s where it need to be then today I got my Mark. makeup from Avon this concealer here





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?sr鈥?/a>





I got it in Deep








sooo good for ance it self and the scars have ance and i use proactive soo trust me i know and i bought the concler bruish also|||1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>


|||You put the concealer first around the scar in a circular motion then if you have a brush perhaps use it to apply the powder so it will blend and settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment