Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Depression left scars, how to get rid of it?

so starting from the past year, i%26#039;ve been in and out of depression and i fell really hard about the beginning of 2008, and didn%26#039;t know how to deal with my problems. i wound up dealing with them in the WRONG way, and i cut myself. now i have scars up and down my arms, and i really regret doing this. how do i fix these scars? will they fade? i dont want to walk around like this forever and have to make up stories.





does anyone know how to help remove scars?|||awe im sorry. just remember cutting yourself may seem like the only solution but it%26#039;s not, trust me. just believe in yourself, get some anti-depressents from the doctor they will help! trust me, i am taking them now for my aniexty, they have helped a whole lot but anyways there is this medicene you can get for scars. go to your local pharamcy or to a local store like wal-mart k-mart, wallgreens...etc. your choice. i hope you feel better and i hope the depression goes away|||There are creams out there you can buy, they wont remove the scars but they will make them less noticable.|||Sorry, scars are permanent. But they do fade as you get older. I used to be a cutter too. Please try to find a better way to relieve the pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment