Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have black dots on my tongue, i think its scars from biting my tongue, how do i get rid of em?

It might not be scars from biting your tongue, but maybe burn marks. My best friend has black dots on her tongue and she told me it was from eating something right off of the stove. Unfortunately, I don%26#039;t think there is anyway to get rid of them, but I%26#039;m not entirely sure, there could be some kind of treatment. If you are really concerned, I would simply ask your doctor about your condition, and it probably isn%26#039;t that serious.|||Are you sure they are from biting your tongue? You may want to see a doctor about that. Sounds kinda serious.





Good Luck and hope you get it fixed|||It%26#039;s not scars. You probably have a condition called %26quot;geographic tongue%26quot;. It%26#039;s usuallly caused by a vitamin deficiency. Go to a dentist and get it checked out.|||i would say go see a Doctor that happened to me once i fell downstairs and my 2 front teeth made a hole in my tongue like u could put a tongue bar in there but i was only 8 so at the time i did not want one now it do and so when that happened me and my mom when to the hospital and they said u cant do anything thing u just have to wait|||I would go to a doctor and check it out. Just to be safe.|||go to the doctor|||Your dentist would be the person to see about your tongue. Don%26#039;t delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment