Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long does it take for scars to go away?

I%26#039;m scarred for life. Real scars never go away completely.|||it depends on the type of injury. if it is a deep cut it may lave a permanent scar.if only a minor burn or cut it will go away in 2-3months may be longer but they will.|||scars do not go away but they can fade and become less noticable over time. How long have you had the scar? Are they new?


if the scars are healed you can apply lemon juice with a cotton ball daily to help fade the discoloration. lemon juice is a natural skin brightner. Then you can apply cocoa butter and poke vitamin E softgel capsules daily directly on the scar daily.You can also use Palmer%26#039;s skin success fade cream. It contains hydroquinone 2% which helps fade dark spots. i%26#039;ve been doing this for a month and my old scars are fading. It takes time so be patient.


if you want faster results you can go to a dermatologist and they prescribe a higher dose of hydroquinone (4%), or retin-a, or you can get a chemical peel.





hope this helps|||depends on the depth and site of scarring, it takes anywhere from 6 months to 5 yrs to being there a lifetime... laser resurfacing or pit filling or microdermabrasion help reduce their intensity..|||forever unless u get one of those surgeries.|||it depends on the size and medictaions u put on it...








Acne scar treatment


http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to鈥?/a>|||Scars that affected only the first one or two layers of skin will fade away more quickly (but that%26#039;s very relative, seeing as I have plenty of those scars that are faded but are a decade old). Scars that go deeper, such as from surgery or serious wounds, will probably never go away.|||Until they heal..some scars do go away, but it takes like five years...|||They don%26#039;t go away. They just fade. The deeper the scar, the more unlikely it is to fade entirely.





Try using Bio-Oil or Cocoa Butter. You can get from the chemist.|||depends on the type of scar. scars dont go away completely but you can make them less noticeable. try mederma or other over the counter scar treatments. they do work, but it takes times. it also depends on how old the scar is. the newer, the easier it will fade. for scars on your face, try microdermabrasion! good luck :)|||It all depends on how deep it is. A minor cut or scratch may disappear within a year. For a deep cut, well sweetie, it will never fully go away. It may fade in color over the years, but it will be noticeable.





I have a scar on my leg and it took about 5 years before it blended in with the rest of my legs. The scar is still there, but it%26#039;s not raised and pink.





I have more scars I received in another car accident. One on my arm, some on my rib cage and a long scar from exploratory surgery. It%26#039;s been over 5 years now and the biggest scar on my abdomen is still raised and mostly pink. It has faded white in some places. I have had to come to terms with myself that I%26#039;m always going to be scared.|||depends on the scar. Some never really go away. You can use Mederma which is over the counter to help, and keep nistatin on you if you get cut again.|||They don%26#039;t. That%26#039;s why they are called scars.|||Depends on the type of scar. Could be a week, could be years. I just got stitches a while ago and it will take me 6 months to completely heal, with no sign of the scar (i got the invisible stitches which fade into your skin).|||They dont... their scars... o.o|||a laser surgery other wise they dont go away|||I always thought scars stay with you forever. I%26#039;ve got one on my arm from where I cut myself but I have seen advertising of sprays which help to rid the appearance of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment