Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are some remedies for acne scars?

i have acne scars all around my face and i don%26#039;t know what to do,some people have told me i cant do anything about it ,but i am willing to try anything to make disappear or fade away a little these acne scars. Is there any products or remedies that might help me with my acne scars?|||A milk and honey facial/mask, once a week is pretty simple and may benefit you greatly. Adding oatmeal to your regular diet should also.





Mix 1 TBSP of honey with 1 TBSP whole milk, apply to face. Wash dishes, fold laundry, or relax for ten to fifteen minutes while nutrients are being absorbed by the skin. Wash off with warm water, and follow with cold water to close the pores.





I used milk and honey in my bath water during my second pregnancy and did not get any stretch marks. As well, the few I got during my first pregnancy began to disappear.





The skin is our largest organ, we should often clean it, and occasionally nourish it.





Happy Healing!|||There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and





blemishes. Fast results too! (It has been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up %26quot;best acne solution ever%26quot; on ebay. First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can buy the whole container for $160





It%26#039;s expensive, but the product DOES work





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don%26#039;t have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.





I hope this helps. =)|||Acne.org has a scar section in their forums.





http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Scar-Fo鈥?/a>





Maybe it might help. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment