Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get rid of scars?

I am going on holiday on the 5th August


and I have scars, and some cuts on my arm from when I cut last week


is there anyway I can get rid of them, like home remidies etc, plus i live in the UK so i cant get neosporin or anything





help please|||big scars go ONLY with laser surgeries which are very very expensive and NHS wont cover them,


If just small scratches use normal skin moisturisers like nevia or dove|||I%26#039;m 11 and I did a forward flip twice in the air and ;anded on my head. As a result a bit of my hair fell out (hehe) and erm lemme count...7 scars on my back!


I put this cream and this like erm liquid scar like to get rid of infection


If i make you puke I%26#039;m sorry lmao|||Try Bio Oil you can get it from most pharmacys, it really good for scars %26amp; marks on your skin.


Its on offer at boots at the mo.|||Go see your doctor. This sounds bad to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment