Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of acne scars and prevent pimples from attacking my face in the future !?!!?

I have this BIG party coming up in 3days...pleasee help me ! (=|||try http://www.cureacnescars.com/ it cleared up my acne scars very quickly and best of all is is natural so it is safe to use with no side effects.|||Have a baby. It changes your hormones. Trust me. It happened to my cousin. lol.





But if you%26#039;re not ready for that I would try to look for as many natural remedies as possible, don%26#039;t necessary have to try all of them but keep an open mind. Dermatologists are drug crazy. This one lady wanted to give me pills that could potentially destroy my liver.





So here are my natural suggestions.





Drink lots of water (2.2 liters a day)


No sugar


exercise 30 min a day


Get regular sleep pattern


Find ways to reduce stress


do not pick, press or rub your face, especially your pimples


do not rub towel on face, pat it dry lightly instead


dont rest your hand on your chin/face


vitamin e pills


at a diet high in fiber, lots of vegetables fruits


Stay away from junk food, caffeine salty food








If you care about yourself enough you will realize this stuff is only skin deep. Don%26#039;t let it affect you psychologically. If your friends don%26#039;t like you because you have acne that doesn%26#039;t really make them friends in the first place does it?|||Wash your face regular in warm water, after use astringent to clean the dirt out of your pours, Avon have a good one, they also have a lotion for pimples which will dry them up


Keep away from chocolate, drink lots of water , good for you and your skin. keep away from fatty foods and eat lots of fruit|||My daughter likes Proactive. I, on the other hand, finally went to a dermatologist and got some topical antibiotic lotion that helped a lot for several years. Finally that stopped working too and I took Accutane which is like a nuclear bomb to both acne and your body but it worked and I%26#039;ve never had any problems since then.|||the only way to get rid of acne scars is to visit the dermatologist, but you can always just wear a light foundation to cover them up. use a good exfoliater that doesn%26#039;t dry out your skin and sometimes lemon juice dries up pimples ultimately shrinking them.|||Use Bio-Oil every other day. Its a non oiol based skin lotion which is made for skin scars primarily Stretch Marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment