Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help getting rid of SCARS?

Well, I have scars on my arms, legs, and face. Can anyone of you tell me something I could buy to get rid of them. Any remedies are good too.|||I used coco butter or Baby Oil and Lemon Juice on my daughter%26#039;s legs and arms when she was a young girl and had gotten bitten up by mosquitos. She scratched the bumps till they turned into sores, which left scars after they healed. She is all ground up now with no sign of any scars. If you have %26quot;Keloids%26quot; scar that%26#039;s a different story.|||you can try any over the counter creams that are sold at your local pharmacy or get shells callled %26#039;mother of pearl%26#039; and lime juice that helps too ive tried both and they do work if you find the right cream but also try tanning some the sun helps them fade as well|||Mederma helped with my scars. it%26#039;s over the counter at any drug store

No comments:

Post a Comment