Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I get rid of scars?? Any home remedies??

Just I have scars that I want to get rid of and I don%26#039;t want to do anything drastic. Can you help me??|||Nope, you%26#039;re stuck with %26#039;em.|||Vitamin E|||cocoa cocoa butter or vitamin E. nothing expensive is needed|||alright im a skateboreder and surfer and im only 12 a im a girl but i get so many scares dude let me tell u somthin i have found no way but having scares shows u are not scared of things so i just keep them and some times they go away on the own|||you can use Vaseline.|||Put some lime juice in a shell and leave it for a couple of days til you see that a cream is made, and rub that cream once or twice a day, that worked for me.|||put vitamin e oil on them|||Try vitamin E.....It really helped a scar from an accident I had, then when I had a C-Section...it really diminished that scar as well.|||my daughter has scars on her face from being attacked by a dog. i used mederma for kids and vitamin e oil as recommended by family and friends, and neither helped in my opinion. her surgeon told me there are medical options (dermabrasion, laser surgery, chemical peels) but i think that falls under the drastic category.





try talking to a dermatologist for what may work best for you.|||I don%26#039;t think you will totally get rid of them, but at least you could improve how it looks, try Aloe but right from its source, try to find the plant and use it, it is very very helpful for the skin!|||cocoa butter can help with healing some scars. tanning can help camoflauge them.|||not a home 1 i used bio oil it did reduce them quite good on me|||get prefer on at the drug store made by head on

No comments:

Post a Comment