Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does proactive clear up acne scars to?

Does it, ive been using proactive for 11 days now and its clearing/healing up my acne. But will it make the scars go away too?? And black heads?|||im definately sure that the blackheads will clear the blackheads and im 50 percent for the scar because ive been using proactiv for 3 weeks and only 3 acne scar was gone =) hope this helps you ! dont give up on proactiv thoo , it really works =P


~goodluck|||I still have the marks from old acne and i used proactiv for about 6 months. It definately wasnt a miracle cure for me but thats great its working for you. I used a neutrogena acne scar removal kit from walmart for my old scars and it worked great as long as you dont have the massive pock marks or craters its great for the dark spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment