Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Help me get rid of the scars on my legs please?????

I used to act like a tomboy and now i have scars all over my legs. So when I want to where a dress I feel very embrassed and all I where is capris and long pants. What can i do to get rid of theses ugly scars????|||try Palmer%26#039;s Scar Serum, the cocoa butter formula with vitamin E. I got mine from Wal-Mart after my cat did a number to my face! It didn%26#039;t remove them, just diminished them, making them less noticeable.|||try vitamin e oil and mederma, you could go to a dermatologist and aask them about scar revisions.|||Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E Oil (must be 100% pure). I just ordered Emu Oil - I have a scar from a recent surgery - its an alternative method but when I researched it - I was pleased.|||cocoa butter--palmers that good stuff they will fade eventually when used daily but it takes a long while this is why i use it in the winter time and unleash my legs in the summer :-D|||I used to have lots of DARK scars on my legs. I went to Walgreen%26#039;s and bought like 10 cocoa sticks. I got rid of them by applying 100% cocoa butter sticks overnight and throughout various times in the day MULTIPLE times AND, importantly going out in the sun religiously. When you apply cocoa butter and go out in the sun, the rest of your skin gets darker. Over time, the tans gradually fade WITH the scars.





TIP: YOU MUST use pure cocoa butter religiously WITH regular, healthy skin exposure.





It really works.|||omg i feel ur pain. i can%26#039;t help that i liked playing rough when i was from 2-12 years old. i%26#039;d like to know 2. my mom said that u can use Cocoa Butter (lotion) i%26#039;ve been using it for about 2 mounths and mysum of my scars are fading. or try Merderma for kids (spell check needed) it helps 2 get rid of scars i haven%26#039;t tried it yet but i might .|||Use 100% coca butter or lemon juice.|||Mederma is really good and fairly inexpensive, you could try that out.|||You could always get them lasered off. This is a more expensive option but it will work a lot faster and be more successful|||Try an over the counter microdermabrasion product. Apply it to the scar areas only! Make sure you follow the directions of the product!! You will need several treatments over the course of maybe two months. Keep your legs moisturized with cocoa or shea butter. Wear a sunscreen on your legs to keep dark spots from reappearing. THIS WILL WORK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment