Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does any one know a good lotion or someway to get rid of scars?

i had bug bites that i scratched and they are now scars. does anyone know a good lotion or something that can make the scars disappear or less noticeable?





thanks|||one word....NEOSPORIN! it really does work. I actually just used it a couple minutes ago on a some scars/scratches on my legs. There is no doubt about it that it works. Hopefully u won%26#039;t prove me wrong. It makes it appear less noticeable for a day or 2. But if u put it on again u will hardly notice it.


~good luck!|||Try a vitamin E oil. It%26#039;s not exactly a lotion, but it get rid of scars or al leastlightens them pretty well. You can find it at pretty much any drugstore and I think it%26#039;s relatively cheep|||I just had an accident, which left a big scar on the side of my face.





I HAVE VERY SENSITIVE SKIN. . .and the only thing that worked for me to remove the scar was ORGANIC HONEY LOTION, from madefromearth.com





The healing properties of honey are amazing.|||True Tamanu Creme... its a skin rescue creme from the health food store. it works wonders my son is living proof... it helps with severe dry skin, sun damage, stretch marks, insect bites, and acne.... try it you will be very pleased. my son fell outta the car 2/25 i started using it 2/26 or 27 and by his birthday party 3/18 he was scarless|||Mederma (about $30 at CVS). It works SO GOOD.|||bio-oil ... it sounds odd but its gr8|||Try a coco butter stick, it helps over time. You can get a 100% coco butter stick from a drug store or walmart. I used that to help with a burn mark on my hand. You also may want to check out fade creams. I know they have different brands at walmart .

No comments:

Post a Comment