Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has nayone tyred Mederma for ther scars? did it work?

I was going to buy it today be decided it was kinda expensive and i wasn%26#039;t sure if it would work.


If you%26#039;ve used it dose it work? if so how long did it take? and how bad was you scaring?





Thanks!|||It works very well, even on the face, but you just have to be very good about putting it on everyday. Also, if you are going into the sun put sunscreen on (especially if it is a new scar) and if you get it wet be sure to reapply it. I had great results with it several times! There are other products as well such as %26quot;scargaurd%26quot; which also work very well. Good luck!





and VOTE ME FOR BEST ANSWER PLEASE!!!|||yes it worked on my brothers forhead


it didnt take long..


the scar was bad! it was so deep in his head you could see the bone|||I used it - I hated it - I stopped using it - end of story.





It%26#039;s all hype. I used it for 2 months and saw no difference in my scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment