Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get rid of scars in 1 month?

ok friends , i%26#039;m going to wear this short dress for my dance show.but the problem is my scars that are on my legs . i tried rubbing lemon on it ,but their are no results.these scars are formed due to various reasons like insect bites,by falling,by pimples. wound marks etc.so please do tell me any effective way which i can do at my home for getting rid of it .|||Hi,


Believe it or not I use to have the exact same issue. Here are somethings you could do that worked for me. One thing that seemed to work for me was coco and Shea butter. You could probably find it at Bath and Body Works. Another thing you could do too is if some scars aren%26#039;t yet all the way gone put some make-up over them. TRUST ME!





And remember to drink a lot of water. It helps your skin look it%26#039;s best!





Hope I could help!|||nylons?

No comments:

Post a Comment