Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I had surgery on my leg and I don't know how to shave around my scars. ANY HELP?

My scar is about 4 inches on the outside of my leg. I am scared if I shave right over it that it will start bleeding.|||i wouldn%26#039;t shave over it, i did that and it shaved the scab right off and it started bleeding it really hurt, so my advice is to shave around it for a while and try to shave around it as best as you can. good luck:)|||If its just a scar you can shave right over it. I have a big gash of a scar on my leg and I have been shaving over it for years. If is still scabbing dont touch it.|||Pluck each hair out individually. Might hurt though....|||scissor trim|||okay the same thing happened with me but a different type of scar okay you know the VEET leg hair remover use that all it dose is dissolve the hair then you use something to wipe off the cream and there you go it%26#039;s gone not blades at all and the hair stays away longer because it was dissolved not cut at the skin and no black dots

No comments:

Post a Comment