Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do i get rid of scars??!!?

Do you know anything that will help with scars on the face? anything natural or store bought?|||use lotion everyday. I use this lavender oil mixture. it%26#039;s very natural. it%26#039;s from a canadian store called moonsnail. they ahve a lot of great natural things there





they may have a website\








edit:





moonsnailsoapworks.com|||My husband has acne scars and we used the Proactive on him. Now they airn%26#039;t all gone but they are totally way better than before. I%26#039;ve also heard the witch-hazel works good too. Maybe that%26#039;ll help you out. Mederma works good for scars too. I am not sure they have one for the face though.|||you can check this website for home remedies or links for such kind of of problem


http://www.saroj-glowingbeauty.blogspot.鈥?/a>|||I would try buying some scar cream and put it on every day so its unnoticebale and eventually it will dissapear. Also you could talk to your doctor next time you see him/her and ask if they might have any suggestions.|||CO-CO butter I cant stress this enough it helps alot let me tell you from my own experience

No comments:

Post a Comment