Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How long does it take for scars to go away?

I don%26#039;t think scars go away, if it%26#039;s a cut then it depends on how fast your body heals.





But if you have a scar or something, anywhere on your body that you dont want people to see you can cover it up alittle with make up..





I can%26#039;t guarentee it will cover it up 100% but it will fade it away alittle.|||It depends on the scar, but never. If it is acne scars, these can go in time. If they aren%26#039;t deep, of course - fresh skin simply grows over the scar tissue. I know as I suffered from acne for years and my scars went after a few years.


However, scars from stabbings and the like never go away.


Sorry.|||I use a product on my sons head when he had to get surgery on his skull and had 29 staples called melagel. This stuff works. I been putting it on it for about a month and I can barely see the scar.|||they usually never go away

No comments:

Post a Comment