Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do i get rid of my scars?

i have an horrible scar on the side of my face, its not too noticible but i want to know if anybody knows what i could put on it so i can go away.please tell me of a cheap cream or something that i can buy so i can get rid of it!|||Their are various remedies, creams, and surgical options to get rid of scars but since it%26#039;s a scar that isn%26#039;t to noticable a cream is good for you.





You can browse over-the-counter products but I found a website that can really help you with some remedies and products.


http://scarcream.org/





Since a scar can be difficult to remove it%26#039;s best to use whatever you choose consistantly.





-TeaDalhia|||Cocoa butter is probably the best way to get rid of scars. It is cheap and it works majority of the time!!! You should be able to find it any drug store.|||I remember in 7th grade I bumped into this sharp metal part of my desk and got a really deep cut. Had to go to school that day; that scar under my eye. ;l


use foundation or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment