Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Burn scars for when i go to mep?

i have a lighter burn on my upper forearm on my left arm. i have a burn on my left bicep. i have a burn on my left shoulder. and i have a burn on my right bicep.


the reason i have all these is because i got into a fight to help my friend, then they held me down and each one burnt me. will i be able to get though meps with these. they are all no bigger than the tip of a lighter. they are about a month or two old. they are not scabs but they are bright red scars.|||No problems. If the burns do not inhibit your upper-body motion, they could care less. They may ask about them, but burns that small are nothing. If they ask, it will probably be simple curiosity. Tell them what happened.


The end.|||Should not be an issue... however, the more time you can give these to heal the better. Just tell the doc, if he asks, that you got scuffed up in a fight. The doctors don%26#039;t care a whole lot as long as it doesn%26#039;t look like a disease or physically debilitating defect.

No comments:

Post a Comment