Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is hotter/less attractive, SCARS, FRECKLES, or MOLES?

On a girl/guy, would you rather them have 1 or 2 scars on their shoulder/arms, ALOT of dark freckles, or one or more big moles.





Personally I find scars the hottest...|||scars means u a fighta


freckles are fun and flirty and unda thirty


and moles are bombin and uncommon|||Depends on what they looked like...can%26#039;t really say without seeing specific examples. Not all scars, freckles, and moles look alike. If I really liked the person, those things wouldn%26#039;t matter anyway (none of them are particularly attractive often, but they wouldn%26#039;t have to be unattractive either).|||I%26#039;m not sure but beauty marks, I guess you can consider them moles turn me on so much...|||freckles

No comments:

Post a Comment