Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you think about scars?

I want to know what your perception is on scars!


do you relate to them in anyway?


are they a physical deformity?


how have they helped you during your life?|||not big on them


though I have a lot of my legs...


and on my stomach (when I was mugged, I was grabbed by my abdomen).|||i have them and they helped me to be thankfule that i have surpased a terrible time in my life, and other scars like c section let me remember the things i go thru for my kids, i dont think theyre a deformity, they make me......... ME|||well i have a nice one on my face, it makes me... unique


i%26#039;m not sure how one can relate to a scar but it brings back memories... of the worst day of my life...





yeah it has helped, i don%26#039;t like it (i%26#039;m a girl), but it taught me something i%26#039;ll never forget|||I only like them when you have a reason to be proud of them


for example --





%26quot;I was attacked by a shark it bit my leg %26amp; nearly ripped it off, it gave a small scar...then I killed it.%26quot; - Proud Scar.





%26quot;Oh I got this scar when I burned myself cooking hamburgers on my small grill.%26quot; -Unproud Scar.|||I have a scar on my face from a dog bite I got a long time ago in middle school. It%26#039;s not as bad as it was in fact most people don%26#039;t even notice it until it%26#039;s pointed out. It hasn%26#039;t really affected me much except I%26#039;m even more respectful of animals and their personal space.|||I hate them. But.





They are a pathway threw my life - stories and perceptions of everything I%26#039;ve been through, who I am. They are reminders of everything that made me me. They%26#039;re part of me, whether I want them to be or not.|||i like scars i think they look good


if theres a scar on your face i think it looks good, i even like a little acne scars


I actualy HATE perefectly clear skin, i think its ugly





um well if you have a scar from an accident you can look at it and always remember


i dont see how they really help you but... there was a wound and it healed





hope I answered your question!

No comments:

Post a Comment