Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Microderbrasion or Some Kind of At Home Kit to use on Face for Acne Scars?

What%26#039;s the best At Home Kit to use on acne scars? Netrogena or another Brand. I think it%26#039;s at target. But What%26#039;s a Good Brand at Walmart or Target|||I used the Neutrogena kit and started to notice a lessening of my acne scars. I would recommend it for sure!|||Oil of Olay has a great one. But basically you can%26#039;t go wrong with any of the name brands.|||I actually have used the neutrogena brand and like it a lot. I have had acne for a long time and have noticed a good improvement since starting it. I would also recommend peels if you can get them done at your dermatologist. Anything that keeps dead skin cells moving along. I don%26#039;t necessarily believe you have to use the expensive stuff- I did comparions and found that the expensive stuff has a lot of the same ingredients and suggests techniques that the lady at the clinique counter suggests...I think she shops at Walmart too...|||I use and recommend an Origins brand product called Modern Friction. You can get it at Macy%26#039;s. It%26#039;s a little pricier than what you would pay for at Wal-Mart or Target but it works. I think in this case you might consider quality over quantity. And always remember you get what you pay for. Good luck!|||Acne scars only fade w/time. You can try a hydroquinone cream at night to lighten them.|||Actually, you should splurge and try %26quot;Youthful Essence%26quot; by Susan Lucci





I hear it works quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment