Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I clear up my acne and scars? (im a guy)?

Ok. Im a guy (20yo) who has been suffering from acne for about 5 years now. I have really tried a bunch of products which include Proactive Solution, creams, benzoyl peroxide, soaps, clensers, Natures Cure, over the counter products and perscription products. I visted with a dermatologist twice (different) who have only overcharged me for a 20min session and only give creams that don%26#039;t work for me. Sorry about the long backgroung info, but I think it shows how desperate I am. So, if anyone outthere can help me it would be greatly appreciated. What should I use? For acne? Acne scars? even open pores? I%26#039;ve used the sticky patches for the nose but does not work as good as I would like it to. I%26#039;m a guy so I can%26#039;t use make up to cover up acne scars, plese help!!!|||IT IS ALL IN HERE! :





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgar鈥?/a>





TRUST ME! REALLY GOOD INFO.


IT鈥橲 WORTH READING!





Here is what the WEBSITE CONTAINS:





Contents:


1 SYMPTOMS


2 CAUSES OF ACNE


2.1 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CAUSES


3 TREATMENTS


3.1 TIMELINE OF ACNE TREATMENT


3.2 AVAILABLE TREATMENTS


3.2.1 Exfoliating the skin


3.2.2 Topical Bactericidals


3.2.3 Topical antibiotics


3.2.4 Oral antibiotics


3.2.5 Hormonal treatments


3.2.6 External retinoids


3.2.7 Oral retinoids


3.2.8 Phototherapy


3.2.8.1 Blue and red light


3.2.8.2 Photodynamic therapy


3.3 Less widely used treatments


3.4 FUTURE TREATMENTS


3.5 Preferred treatments by types of acne vulgaris


4 ACNE SCARS


5 See also


6 References


7 Footnotes


8 External links











2ND USEFUL WEBSITE:





http://www.humanillnesses.com/original/A鈥?/a>





IF YOU WANT TO KNOW:





What Is Acne?


What Kinds of Acne Are There?


Who Gets Acne?


What Else Causes Acne?


What Does Acne Look Like?


How Is Acne Treated?


What Doesn%26#039;t Cause Acne?





Web contains a testimony: Johnny%26#039;s Story


Also, web provides ACNE SCAR TREATMENTS








I鈥檝e got more than 40% BEST ANSWER|||You can try natural home remedies or cosmetic surgeries.





You can read all about cosmetic surgeries for scar removal here http://www.bestoflook.com/cosmetics/Acne鈥?/a>


or you can try some home remedies here http://www.grannymed.com/meds/scars.aspx





Here are some remedies you can make at home:





# Smear Vitamin E Oil Caplets on the scarred area.


# Smear some tea tree oil on the scar to help it heal faster.


# Put 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil on a cotton ball and apply on scar.


# Blanch green tea, soak a cotton ball and apply on the scar to help it heal.


# Mix Aloe Vera and vitamin E gel caplets and apply to the scar.|||Acne.org is a great site that I have found. The site owner promotes a routine that he has found effective, but what I really like is that other acne sufferers have reviewed all kinds of over-the-counter and prescription products. So you can see what they have found helpful. What I have read is that alpha-hydroxy acid creams may be helpful in promoting exfoliation of the skin and minimizing of scars. Otherwise there are some procedures that a dermatologist can do for scar removal. I hope this helps you.|||Many of our products (soaps %26amp; shampoos) contain chemicals that can weaken our immune systems %26amp; make us vulnerable to such things.


All Natural/No Chemical herbal products are out there.


If you change your soap to an acne fighting one (along with your shampoo) it should do the trick.


I%26#039;m 27 %26amp; I%26#039;ve recently switched. The acne, acne scars %26amp; open pores have all been reduced. My skin is healing faster %26amp; looks better. (Plus it%26#039;s not itchy from soap!)|||FacialAdvice.com





Before and After - these are real people - actual photos sent in by customers results.|||For the pimples you have right now try toothpaste regular not the gel kind, put a dab of it on them before bed... You may want to invest in Proactiv it worked for me! All my friends and family use it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment