Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm 21 now and have acne scars will collagen still work for me?

I%26#039;m 21 now and have acne scars will collagen still work for me?


if so how many more years will my collagen be strong|||Sorry to hear that. I%26#039;m not sure if collagen will work, but I know a product that has worked for my friend and I for acne. I use Dadashie. My friend got it at a skin care clinic. Dadashie does have product for scars. In case you live in CA, www.pacificacneclinic.com is the site of the clinic I went to. Or just ask a clinic if they use Dadashie. I don%26#039;t mean to sound like a Dadashie commercial, but this stuff really works. From my personal experience, I recommend you go to a skin care clinic, ask for that product, and it will improve your appearance. Check out some before and after pics on the site. Try dadashie.com. Good luck with whatever you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment