Friday, January 8, 2010

How long does it take for acne scars to clear and go away?

My acne is all gone but my scars are not i am young and really want the scars to go away.....|||They will eventualy go away. Just drink lots of water and eat lots of fruits. Don%26#039;t worry about it :)|||ive heard if u use creams w vitamins they will heal way faster, thats what ppl do when they get a tattoo u can just go to walgreens and get like vitamin e which are gell capsules, open em and u put that on, but i wouldnt recommend it if ur still having acne, what i would do was put lemon juice cuz nothing id buy would work and now its like idont even worry i dont really break out anymore i guess it had like a permanent effect, if u still get acne i recommend that, its got plenty of vitamin c|||it goes awayy faster for causcaian and light people.


but if you are darker it takes about twice as long.


im black and i had horrible acne scars.


i used clinique spot remover or whatev its called


and they went away in a month.|||They don%26#039;t trust me...But try the scar removal on this website:


http://video.about.com/beauty/3-Natural-鈥?/a>





Good Luck and God Bless!|||They should go away, don%26#039;t worry too much. Can take from a few months to a few years. There are certain scar treatments in drugstores you can purchase.





Good Luck! :)|||Mine never went away from my teenage years.





I tried everything, but nothing worked. Just learn to love them! I let my boyfriend play connect-the-dots on my face. He loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment