Friday, January 8, 2010

Any tips on how to get rid of tiny acne scars(tiny holes)?

I have got a few tiny acne scars on my left cheek which are not that noticeable from a distance. Any tips on how to get rid of them.|||I Think There Chickenpox scars not Acne Scar But you should just be proud of them.|||I%26#039;m not entirely sure if I%26#039;ll be answering your question correctly, so I%26#039;ll need to ask the following questions:





Is it skin discoloration? This is permanent redness, or brown marking making the skin look mottled. Skin discoloration responds well to microdermabrasion, chemical peels, creams consisting of alpha hydroxy, and skin laser therapy. You could also try soaps like Palmer%26#039;s Cocoa Butter Formula, Cream Soap Bar with Vitamin E for marks and blemishes, and to soften rough, dry skin. Just make sure the products you%26#039;re using are Noncomedogenic, a term loosely used to describe oils, lotions, and skin creams that do not block pores, which can cause acne.





Are they ice pick scars? These are deep pits that are mostly common, classic sign of acne scarring. These scars generally are treated with surgery, individually excising the scar tissue and stitching the excision back together.





Of the two, they%26#039;re very treatable. And you should have no problems afterward. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment