Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I fade scars?

Is there any remedies (homemade or store bought) to fade scars in less than a week?|||For the meanwhile I hope using concealer would help, as it is NOT possible unless you go under some kind of somewhat surgery somewhere lol. Try buying Bio Oil. It really works, just have to apply it twice a day and within 1 month, you will notice fading scars.:D|||not that ive heard of,


a scars a scar, you cant get rid of it


you could put foundation or powder on it,


but there might still be a dent, or you can still sort of see it


it depends on what you scar looks like.|||Im not sure if it goes away in a week..


But i had these two zits on my chin that i popped and blah blah the end result was a huge scar on my chin....


My mom Works at the hospital and told me that Vitamin E works..


Even if u buy the liquid gel Vitamin E stuff and poke a hole in the capsule..and rub it on ur scar..|||Have plactic surgery done on yu scars|||use this stuff called black and white its really good..my grandma always said cocoa butter

No comments:

Post a Comment