Friday, January 8, 2010

Good makeup with someone who has heavy scars and really bad acne?

I have Severely Dry Skin, yet I still have very bad acne|||dont use any concealers or foundations. massage vitamin e oil on ur face for 5 -10 mins before bed.


its 6.00 for a little bottle but its worth it. belive me|||Try Jane Iredale cosmetics. I used to work at a dermatologist office that was thinking about selling it.





%26quot;Plastic Surgeons were the first to recognize the benefits of the line and were confident enough with it to use it on skin that had just undergone laser resurfacing. It not only effectively and safely covered the redness but also provided essential sun protection%26quot;





http://www.janeiredale.com/index.html





I hope that helps!|||Cover fx is a full coverage make up designed for problem skin and scars. It comes in a large range of shades also.|||I have really bad acne too. I wont come out of my room or let anyone see me unless i put alot of cover up on. Wash your face first to get rid of dirt. Then apply moisturizer so that the makeup doesn%26#039;t affect your dry skin and it sticks on longer. Use loreal dream matte mousse underneath first (apply it all over for even tone), then cover the dark spots up with nutrogena medicated foundation, then on top of that put nutrogena medicated powder (put on with a brush) it covers my dark scars and acne really good, plus it gets rid of them while its on! Good luck (:

No comments:

Post a Comment